Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, December 24, 2012

Two Fun Christmas Parties

I can't believe that it will be Christmas in one day.  It arrived so fast this year.  Well, today I would like to share with you some pictures of the fun Christmas party I have attended so far.  The first one I went to was at church for the department that my hubby and I serve in.  We each paid $2 for lunch and was asked to bring fruits, drinks, or dessert.  The main dishes were ordered from a Chinese restaurant.  It was the best $2 meal we ever had.  Besides the Chinese food being very good the dessert was pretty yummy too.  The biggest hit was the chocolate cherrio treats (It's very similar to rice crispys.).


We also had a gift exchange and was asked to purchase a gift that is worth no more than $1.  Some people spent a little more than that though.  Each year I try to be creative to make a gift card holder with a dollar bill inside.  This is what I made.

Here is the inside.


My hubby gave a super size cup of noodle for his gift.  I think people liked mine the most since it was "stolen" twice.  This is what my hubby received- 3 origami baskets with Bible verses of the Christmas story.  Inside each basket was a candle.



This is what I "stole" from the gift exhange.  :)


The second Christmas party was at work.  We were asked to bring a dessert or a drink along with a $10 gift card.  The lunch was catered by an Italian restaurant.  I made this gift card holder and got a gift card to Paneras.

Check out the super cool gift card and box that I received it in.  I can't wait to enjoy some donuts or a sandwich at Rose's soon.


Lastly I would like to share with you the beautiful centerpiece that one of my co-workers made.  I was fortunate enough to get to take one home with me.  :)


Okay, time to end for now to finish making some tags and wrapping presents for tomorrow's family get togethers.   Have fun everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment