Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, December 21, 2012

Quality Time With Friends

This time of year is not only lots of fun because it's Jesus' B-day, but also because I have a little more time to hang out and catch up with friends.  I am very grateful to God for the friends that He has placed in my life and am thankful for the opportunity that He gave to me this week to hang out with four of them.  This week after work two co-workers/friends and I went out for appetizers.


We ordered this huge sampler appetizer which includes popcorn chicken, pork chops, a salad, and french fries.  The salad was my favorite.  It has a very light dressing along with lettuce, raisens, and different fruits.


This morning I went out to breakfast with two friends at a place called Paris Baguette.


Check out some of their super yummy and cute pastries and cakes.





Since I don't have anything crafty that I've made to share today, I thought that you'd like to see the pictures of the cakes and pastries that I took pictures of this morning.  Those goodies are the crafty portion of my post for today.






No comments:

Post a Comment