Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, March 8, 2013

Happy Mail Full of Ono and Cute Stuff

All week I've been more tired since we went to Disneyland almost two days in a row.  My kids are fine, but my hubby and I are taking a little longer for our bodies to recover.  LOL!  Today I would like to share what a friend that I swap with each month sent to me.  She made me this pretty pocket card with a matching cute gift for "Girl's Day",


The "Girl's Day" gift is for my daughter but I decided to keep it.  My daughter is at the age where she like cute stuff, but does not value the cuteness of it.  She is willing to open the package and eat it.  On the other hand I won't open it and keep it as a sample.  I showed her what my friend made and told her that we can make one together some time this week.  My friend also sent me this ono package that I can't wait to use.


She knows how much my family and I enjoy Hawaiian food. Thanks for dropping by to see what I have to share today.  Have a nice weekend!

1 comment:

  1. Nice swap Colleen. Like you, I'd keep a cute RAK as a sample. Oh, that pkg. for Portuguese Sausage must be something new. Haven't seen that one before. Hope you have a crafty weekend.

    ReplyDelete