Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, March 25, 2013

Time Spent With Family, Friends, Eating Ono Food, and Some Thing Crafty

Happy Monday everyone!  I hope that everyone had a wonderful weekend.  Mine was very relaxing.  On Saturday my family and I started off our day by meeting other family meetings for our annual visit to pay our respects to my paternal and maternal grandparents at their grave sites. No matter how long ago they have joined God in heaven, we all still miss them a lot.  We thank the Lord for the memories that He has given us with them and for how He has used them to touch our lives.  Each year, my hubby and I let our kids pick out a balloon to give to their great grandparents to include with the flowers that we give to them.



After lunch we went to one daughter's friend's b-day party at a bowling alley.  It was my son's second time going bowling and my daughter's first time.   Both of them had a great time.


Yesterday we went to church and ran errands.  For dinner we had ordered take out.  Check our Hawaiian feast fit for royalty.  :)  We ordered spam musubis, a mixed plate that included teriyaki chicken and beef and spare ribs, two orders of loco moco, and Hawaiian fried rice.


Okay, now it's time for me to share my crafty picture for this post.  Last month a friend that loves cupcakes celebrated her b-day.  I sent her a cupcake themed present.


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a blessed week!


No comments:

Post a Comment