Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!


Easter is one of my favorite holidays.  This holiday reminds me of the hope that I have in my life as a Christian because of what Jesus did on the cross for me and He how rose again today.  To help make our holidays a lot more fun I like to have my family dress in a particular color when we go to church.  For today I choose for everyone to wear a shade of purple.  Here is a picture of my hubby and I with out Easter outfits.


My family and I all had a good time going to church and serving God today since it's such a special day.  I hope that you had a wonderful Easter too.  Stay tune this week for a picture of some fun treats and crafty items that we gave to family and friends for Easter.  See you soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment