Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Sunday, March 17, 2013

Going Green

Happy St. Patrick's Day!  In honor of this holiday I saved my tea swap from last month to post today.  We were asked to make a card with the theme "Going Green."  It's always fun to see how people interpret the theme to make a card.  This is what I came up with for my tea swap partner, Byron.


It was a bit of a challenge for me to make the card since I couldn't make cutsie.  I think I did a pretty good job in making not look cutsie.  After I did the stamping and adhered the pieces onto the card I ran the entire thing through my Big Shot using an embossing folder.  I learned this technique awhile back and thought it was pretty cool.  This is what Byron made for me. Inside the bag he put two tea bags.


Check out the inside of the card.


Along with two tea bags, he sent me a few surprises.


I love them all since they have a Hawaiian theme to them.  Before ending this post I wanted to share another card that I made for St. Patty's Day. 


I used the same technique as the one I made for Byron, but using different colors and not as many shamrocks. 

1 comment:

  1. Woo-hoo, super nice cards and a fabulous swap. Byron must know you love Hello Kitty and all things from Hawaii. Have a wonderful week.

    ReplyDelete