Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

It Felt Like Christmas Again

Look what I received a week ago.


I  received the orders that were placed during my stamp party.  This is what I call super happy mail.  It was a little crazy sorting all the products out since there were so many of them.  It was fun though seeing all the fun products that my friends ordered. I added a few of the items that they ordered to my "wish list."  I guess seeing the items personally is different from just seeing them in a catalog.  Here are the many cool products that I was able to earn thanks to everything that was purchased by my friends.


Yes, it felt like Christmas again.  Unfortunately all the goodies arrived at a time of year where I have lots of paperwork to do for work.  I can't wait until all of it is done so that I can play with my new products.  My favorite of what I received are the dress embosslits.

I made these flower magnets as a "thank you" gifts and included them with each of the orders.


Here is a close up picture of it.


Thanks for dropping by today.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, that's a load of SU products!!! HOW FUN!!! You did a fabulous job on the flowers too. They're so pretty...just in time for Spring.

    ReplyDelete