Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, June 24, 2013

An Asian Card and a Belated Celebration

Happy Monday!  I hope that all of you had a relaxing weekend and was able to do some crafting.  I didn't do any crafting this weekend, but I did have a very nice one.  Before I share with you a few pictures of my weekend I wanted to share with a picture of the card that I made for someone from my church that went on  trip.  I thought it would be fun to make him an Asian themed card since he is going to China.



I covered the picture on the top part of the easel  because it has a picture of my Sunday School class. (I prefer not posting pictures of kids on my blog.)  On the last Sunday that he was at church before he left for his trip,  I gave him the card from my Sunday School class to remind him that we will be praying for him as he is in China for the next few months. Okay, not onto some pictures of my weekend.  Last night my family and extended family finally had time to get together for my b-day.  Yes, it is a very belated b-day celebration since my b-day was back in April.  We went to a buffet and had an ono time together.


Here a picture of some of the food that we enjoyed



and of me making a chocolate dipped strawberry in the chocolate fountain.  It was so much fun to make and super ono to eat.  :)


Have a great week everyone!

1 comment:

  1. Wow Colleen! What a fabulous card. That's a TEN!!! Love how you embossed the gold bamboo. Perfect for your friend's trip to China. I always enjoy seeing the ono food you get to eat. My tummy is growling. LOL. Hope you ate some chocolate-dipped strawberries for me. My mouth is watering now. :-)

    ReplyDelete