Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, January 28, 2015

A Fun Crafty Winter Post

Today's post is going to have a Winter theme.  First off, here a picture of the "thank you" cards for the Christmas gifts that I received.


Although the stamp set with the hedgehog in it from SU is retired it's still one of my favorite sets.  I  love all my hedgehog stamps!  It's too bad that SU has not made any with hedgehogs for a long time.  I think the only company that has hedgehogs is Penny Black.  I had lots of fun embossing the snowflakes and the snow along with color with my SU Blendabilities and putting Stickles n the snow.  Making this card was very relaxing.  After finishing the "thank you" cards I immediately started thinking of what to make as a gift tag for my daughter's "Frozen" themed b-day party.  I die-cutted and decorated snowflakes and made them into gift tags for the party favor bags.  I attached key rings to the snowflakes so that her friends can put the tags on their back packs.  BTW, I saw the saying "You are snow special" online so I thought it would be fun to write it on the tags.


Here is a picture of the tags on the party favor bags.


 Along with making tags I also made toppers for the cupcakes for the party.


Since this poast has a "Winter" theme I thought it would be fun to end my post with a picture of me with Ana an Elsa



and with Olaf. 


My family and visited the new "Frozen" area at California Adventure last weekend and loved it.  It was lots of fun meeting Olaf, seeing Ana and Elsa again, playing in the snow,


taking a sketch class to learn how to draw Olaf and a snow monster, and going to the "Frozen" sing along and stage show.  We can't wait to go back again.  Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment