Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, January 14, 2015

Mickey, Minnie, Hello Kitty and Much More

One last post to catch up on my swaps. Each month I have enjoyed participating in the swaps, but December is usually my favorite month to make cards, 3D items, etc.  Although it's one of my most busy month's I did have lots of fun making them.  The projects for the swaps are the last crafty items that I made in a Christmas theme.  Of course I worked on them after Christmas.  The optional theme for the tea swap was to make anything other than a card. Brenda and I were paired up as swap partners.  Since she is a huge Disney fan I made her two medallion ornaments and used my punches to make Mickey and Minnie.  As you can see I included tea cookies from Disneyland.     


This is the super creative gift that Brenda made for me. She always makes the best books.  She knows how much I love Hello Kitty so of course the book she made for me is done with Hello Kitty theme.    Here is the cover

and two of my favorite pages.



She also included a super cute Hello Kitty box that holds band aids.

 
For the Secret Sister Swap Annie and I were secret sisters.  I love the card that she made for me and how she decorated the envelope.


I made this gift card/tag holder for her



along with matching oreo chocolate candy nuggets. 


I always like to send some thing handmade as well as some crafty products that I purchase.  I sent her some Christmas themed crafty items.  It was lots of fun being swap partners to Brenda and Annie and having them as swap partners.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a blessed rest of your week.






1 comment:

  1. Wow, you all created some really amaaaaaazing projects. And that book that Brenda made is out-of-this-world awesome. Bet everyone was all smiles receiving happy mail.

    ReplyDelete