Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, January 21, 2015

Dinner With a Good Friend and a Crafty Gift For Her

I am so happy that this is a short work week.  Those of you that had Monday off in honor of Dr. Martin Luther King's birthday, I hope that you had a relaxing day and got to do some crafting.  Two weeks ago I had dinner with one of my good friends that is visiting from New York.  We had dinner at one of my favorite restaurants, Clearmens.  The night before I had dinner with her I made her a bow to put on top of the set of magnets that I got for her her.  (The bow die from My Favorite Things is one of my favorite dies.)


As you can see I also punch used one of my retired stamp sets from Stampin Up to decorate some chocolate covered oreos.  Yes, I am on a roll with them.  :) Here is a picture of my friend Cathy and I


along with our delicious meal.



Cathy and I have known each other for 10 years, but we have only met each other twice.  I know that sounds kind of odd. Although we have only met each other twice we have chatted online, spoken on the phone, and e-mailed each other a million and one times.  When we had a chance to have dinner to together last year, it felt as if we see each other all the time.  We clicked automatically.  It's been such blessing having her a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment