Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Playing Catch Up On Posting Fun Tea Swaps

Happy New Year!  I hope that you are having a great 2015 so far and had some time to do some crafting.  I've been working on "thank you" cards for Christmas gifts and will soon be starting some tags and decorations for my daughter's "Frozen" b-day party. (Stay tune for a picture of them soon.)  With the holidays I've gotten a bit behind in posting pictures of the two swaps that I participate in each month. In the next few posts I will be playing catch up.  Today I would like to post a picture of the tea swap from October and November.  The theme for October was "Fall."  This is what I came up with.


On the back of the pumpkin it's a card.


My tea swap partner made me a beautiful card with a great technique on it, but I can't seem to find the picture on my hard drive it.  So sorry.  For November the theme was to make three Christmas tags. I made tags with a gingerbread theme.


My tea swap partner, Karen made me a variety of things.



Everything she made turned out great.  (Inside the cute little cards she attached tea bags.) Thanks for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment