Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, July 28, 2015

A Fun Time With Friends

I hope that all of you are having a wonderful summer so far.  Mine is always a lot of fun but this summer seems to be the best and most memorable.  My family and I always get together with different friends during the summer, but this year we have been able to see many more friends.  I think that is why this is one of the best summers.  A week ago I got together with my good friend from work, Sandy, to take her out to dinner for her b-day. The card and gift I got for her has the theme "sewing"  since she loves to sew and has been blest with the gift of sewing.  Here is the card that I made for her


and my friend with her gift.


Here is a picture of our the delicious Vietnamese good that we enjoyed.


A few weeks my friend Carol and I had a "crafting play date."  We had fun chatting, coloring with our markers,


and enjoyed some lunch together.  My daughter joined in on the fun and colored some fun images. 
Not only have I been having a blast spending time with friends, my kids having lots of fun with their friends too.  Last week my daughter invited her friend over from church to do some crafting.  They made their own Build a Bears


and bracelets.


Afterwards both of our families enjoyed a nice meal together at a Korean restaurant and went out for dessert (We ordered egg puffs, shaved ice with fresh fruit, and shaved ice with boba, red bean, and taro).


My family and I thank the Lord for the opportunities that He has given us so far this summer to spend time with friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment