Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Black and White Cards

It was lots of fun having my good friend Fran as my tea swap partner.  The optional theme of the swap was "Words, it all about the words" and the optional color was black and white.  Prior to making the card for her I was looking online for different ideas.  The card that I made for Fran was inspired by Lorene Yoshimura-Tanigawa, a SU demonstrator.  I had the same exact layout and sentiment as Lorene, but used black and white instead. I thought the saying was perfect for how I feel about Fran.  :)  This is how Fran's card turned out.


Along with the card I sent her some tea cookies, some tea bags, and ribbon.


I always think it is more fun to follow a theme.  Fran in turn made me a super cute card (She told that the words on the background are done on her computer.  What a fab idea.) and coordinating tea bag holder.


She also sent me some delicious coffee and cookies.  


Thanks again Fran for being such a fun and thoughtful tea swap partner.  Before I end this post I would like to share with you some ono pictures of some food and desserts that my family and I recently ordered.  Here is a Korean BBQ burger  (It has lettuce, cucumbers, and picked veggies.) from The Counter.  Check out the size of it.  I only ate half of it and was stuffed.


For dessert we recently enjoyed a strawberry short cake from Disneyland and


shaved ice with red bean, glass jelly, and boba from Phoenix Food Boutique.


Thanks everyone for coming by!  I hope that you will have a fun and crafty day/evening!

1 comment:

  1. You and Fran had a super swap exchanging awesome cards and goodies. Also, both of your themes are great. As always, the food and sweet treats are making me drool....again. LOL. Maybe I better go eat dinner now. Tummy is growing. Ha-ha. Hope you're enjoying your summer to the max.

    ReplyDelete