Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Mickey Mouse and Hello Kitty

The optional theme for the tea swap for last month was "Celebrate."  When I found out that I was paired up with Robyn I immediately knew that I wanted to make a card for her with a Disney theme since she is huge Disney fan like I am.  I made a shaker card for her and stamped "wish big" inside the card.  (It was my first attempt at making a shaker card on my own so I was a little nervous.  I ran into a few bumps along the way, but I think all in all it turned out pretty good.) Along with two bags I sent her a little some thing extra- a paper weight from Disneyland.  


Robyn made me this super cute card with Hello Kitty on it along with two yummy tea bags.


Thanks Robyn for being such a wonderful swap partner.  It's always so much fun being paired up with her.  Before I end I have a few more pictures to share with you.  It's of my trip San Diego last weekend with my family and friends visiting from San Francisco.  It was a fun and relaxing trip even though it rained. I am thankful that the rain did not keep us from having lots of fun.  We stay inside for about 2 hours total but for the rest of the time we were having a blast wearing our ponchos.


Besides going to LEGOLAND and to some of our favorite places my daughter and I went to Paper Tales, one of my favorite stamp stores.  It was especially fun going there because my daughter and I met the owner of Avery Elle and got to make a make and take.  The owner is super nice. 


Thanks for stopping by.  Have a blessed day!

No comments:

Post a Comment