Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Thursday, March 16, 2017

February's Tea Swap and a Food and Wine Festival

For last month's tea swap Jayne and I were paired up.  The optional theme was "I heart tea" and the optional colors were red, pink, and white.  Just to challenge myself a little bit I made a card that incorporated both options. 



It was fun dusting off my circle flip die from Stephanie Bernard.  This is the card the super cute card and handmade envelope that she sent to me. 


Both of us surprised each other with a RAK too so that was pretty cool. This is what Jayne surprised me with


and what I surprised her with.


Before ending this post I wanted to share you some pictures from the Food and Wine Festival at California Adventure that we went to last Sunday after we celebrated the 65th Anniversary of our check.  Our entire church from the youngest child to the eldest person worshiped the King of Kings together.  That was very awesome!


Here are some pictures from the Food and Wine Festival.





The festival is on for another few weeks.  We can't wait to go back again to get our free annual pass buttons. Thanks for stopping by! 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful cards exchanged in the fun swap, sweet goodies, and yummy food. Have a great weekend Colleen.

    ReplyDelete