Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Friday, March 10, 2017

Fun Tags for Gifts

A few months ago I put together a Japanese themed gift for some friends.  I inked up and colored some of my Japanese girl stamps from Dandelion Designs  to make a tag to attach to the gift bag that I put the fun knickknacks in.  Along with inking up and coloring the girls used a stamp with Asian words on it for the background. I used one of my SU tag die cuts to cut the background.  This is how the tag turned out.


I put sushi magnets  (Doesn't the sushi look yummy!), washi tape, and a package of Japanese erasers into the gift bags.


Here is a picture of everything put together.

It was fun surprising my friends with the gift.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment