Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 21, 2017

A Fun Time of Fellowship With a Friend and Bows

Happy Saturday!  My good friend Esther and I used to go out once a month for lunch.  Since August we have seen each other because of my busy work schedule.  Esther and I are grateful that we go to have lunch together this week and have a fun time of fellowship.  We surprised each other with a Hello Kitty themed gift.  This is what Esther made and surprised me with.


This is my gift to her.


I made a bow to put on the bag that I put her goodies in. I had a bigger bow under the white one, but for some reason it does not show up in the picture.


Here are some yummy pictures of what we had for breakfast from Urth Cafe.  There specialty creating a picture in their drinks.





Before leaving I ordered  Pumpkin latte with boba and a matcha green tea Crème brûlée.


Here are a few more bows that I made using the die from Stampin Up.


On the second bow I put piece of Hi-Chew for the center since what is inside the bag is different flavors of Hi-Chew.  Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful weekend!




1 comment:

  1. You and Esther had a sweet HK swap. Everything and anything that's HK themed is always fun and cute. I really enjoy seeing the variety of foods you post. Makes me hungry.

    ReplyDelete