Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Monday, October 9, 2017

Tea Bag Folding Cards and An Anime Event

Happy Monday! I hope that everyone is doing well and had a fun and relaxing weekend.  Today I am going to share with you the tea bag folding technique that was the optional theme for the Tea Swap that I signed up for.  I haven't done the technique for awhile so it was fun to make a card using the technique.  Before making the card I had a to look online to refresh my memory.  This is the card that I made for Brenda


along with a few goodies that I surprised her with.



This are the two fabulous cards that Brenda made for me using the technique


and the stamp set that she surprised me with.


Before ending this post I wanted to share with your a few pictures of the Anime event that my friend and I went to this weekend at a bakery.  The first 50 people got to receive a free donut with a purchase of a drink.  If we "like" their page on FB we get some freebies.  We were fortunate enough to be number 12 in in line when we got there an hour nd 15 minutes before the event started. Before we placed our drink orders we took picture in front of an Anime poster.


Here is the onolicous donut with the laser cut Anime topper.


We each received kawaii poster and coaster.


Thanks for stopping by today.  Have a good week!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, those are 2 fancy cards. Looks difficult to make. And you each surprised each other with some awesome goodies. The donuts look scrumptious too. Licking my chops.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Karen! The folds look more complicated than they look. Once you know how to fold one piece for the design you just keep folding the same fold several more times until the shape you want is formed. The donuts were really good. I have not had one that fresh for a long time. :)

      Delete