Created With Aloha Two

Created With Aloha Two

Saturday, October 14, 2017

Two of My Favorites

For those of you who know me.  You guessed it.  The theme of this post is Disney and Sanrio- two of my favorites.  Mine was been lots of fun.  I hope that everyone has been having a fun weekend.  Before  share a few pictures of my weekend here are some pictures of the Disney themed Pocket Letter that I made for Melanie.  Here is the front


and the back.


These are the Disney themed goodies that I included.


This is the awesome Pocket Letter that she made for me.  Here is the front


and the back.



Check out the onolicious and thoughtful goodies that she surprised me with.  They are all in my favorite theme- Hawaiian.  :)



Here are a few pictures of my weekend with family and friends.  I love how Tanaka Farms has such kawaii Fall Sanrio decorations.  My family and I had a fab time of fellowship with another family exploring the farm and taking some fun pictures.




Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful Sunday!

1 comment:

  1. The pocket letters you and Melanie made for each other are fun and cute. It's always fun to receive RAKs too which makes swaps all the more fun. Holy cow, that's a LOT of pumppkins. Nice!!!

    ReplyDelete